Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. You'll Love This Versatile & Lovely Snack During Any Occasion. Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread instructions. Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl.
Video about How To Make Corned Beef Rissoles. Recipe: Appetizing Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. Make the dough for the bake, then set it aside to rise. You can have Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread
- Prepare 2.5 lb of corned beef roast.
- Prepare of Sliced banana peppers.
- You need of Spicy brown mustard.
- It’s of Saurkraut.
- You need of Egg wash for bread.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need of Bread mixture.
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Spicey brown mustard.
Meanwhile place a large frying pan on the stove over medium heat. See great recipes for Nilagang Canned Corned Beef : De Lata Leveled Up – Filipino Stew – Quick & Easy too! Recipe: Appetizing Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. You can make Slow Cooker Corned Beef or Instant Pot Corned Beef recipe.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread step by step
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
Is corned beef brisket already seasoned in a pouch or is it. Store extra bread in a resealable bag until ready to serve. This year I'm making this savory crescent braid, all stuffed with corned beef and spinach and potatoes and melty white cheese because, well, I just explained all the reasons. It's mostly for the melty cheese, though. To the end of the rainbow!