Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas. Serve the kebabs in the lettuce leaves with the remaining salsa verde, the quesadilla wedges and mango slices. This Steak Quesadilla is one of my family favorites Tex-Mex dish. It's perfect meal to pair with Salsa Fresca and Guacamole.
Repeat these steps with the remaining tortillas. For the vegetable quesadilla, add your zucchini and corn mixture to a corn tortilla and top with cheese. Press down a little bit on the tortilla to press everything together so your veggies don't fall out when you flip your tortilla. You can have Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh cilantro.
- It’s 3 of Scallions.
- It’s 2 of Limes (1 cut into 8 wedges, 1 squeezed).
- You need 1 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Kosher salt and black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of Beef tri-tip steak.
- It’s 2 of Burrito size flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 16 small of romaine lettuce leaves.
- You need 1 of Mango, peeled, pitted and sliced.
Steak Kebabs (Skewers) – A Must Try Steak Recipe! And since I'm pretty obsessed with just about everything on a stick for the summer, it's perfect on these steak kebabs made with tomatoes and red onion – yum! Steak Quesadillas with Hot Peach SalsaEveryDay with Rachael Ray. Leftover Steak and Spinach Quesadilla with ProvoloneClean and Delicious.
Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas step by step
- Preheat the grill to medium high. Make the salsa Verde: pulse 1 3/4 cups cilantro, scallions, lime juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and a large pinch each of salt and pepper in a food processor until slightly chunky. With the motor running, Poor in the olive oil and purée until combined, scraping down the sides as needed. Season with more salt and pepper..
- Poke the steak all over with a fork to tenderize it, then cut into 1 inch cubes; toss with 2 tablespoons of the salsa Verde and season with salt and pepper. Thread on 28 metal skewers, finishing each skewer with a lime wedge; set aside..
- Tear off a 16 inch piece of foil. Place one tortilla on the left side of the foil; top with cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, then sandwich with the other tortilla. Fold the right side of the foil over and seal the edges to form a packet..
- Brush the grill grates with all of oil. Grill the kebabs, turning occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes for medium rare. Transfer to a plate and let rest. Meanwhile, grill the quesadilla until the cheese melts, about two minutes per side; unwrap and cut into wedges. Serve the kebabs in the lettuce leaves with the remaining salsa Verde, the quesadilla wedges and mango slices..
From easy Steak Quesadilla recipes to masterful Steak Quesadilla preparation techniques, find Steak Quesadilla ideas by our editors and This recipe for steak quesadillas couldn't be easier, and makes for a wonderful (affordable) weeknight meal. Check out Everything You Want to Know About Avocados. Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Play with the burner temperature, too.