Fried Chicken Asian Rice Bowl. Bowl food is also a great way to use up any leftovers you've got in your fridge from roast vegetables, cooked chicken, raw veggies, kimchi, pickle, sauerkraut and homemade sauces. I've been whipping up these Asian Rice Bowls with Crispy Fried Egg on top ever since Kenya recently got so excited to eat crispy eggs morning, noon and night. Cook rice according to package directions.
Lean ground chicken gets tons of flavor from Korean ingredients like gochujang, red pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, and scallions. Risotto won by just two votes! So because Fried Rice was so popular that is definitely a recipe I'd like to share also. You can cook Fried Chicken Asian Rice Bowl using 32 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Asian Rice Bowl
- Prepare of Chicken Nuggets.
- You need 2/3 lb of Chicken, skinless, boneless.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot sauce (optional).
- Prepare of oil for pan frying.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of base.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion, rough chop.
- You need 4 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sesame oil (or oil of your choosing).
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of hot sauce (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken broth or water.
- It’s of Slurry.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Finish.
- You need 1 cup of cooked rice per serving.
- Prepare of sesame seeds (optional).
- It’s of Green onion, diced (optional).
Sticky Chicken Rice Bowl is the perfect combination of tender rice and baked chicken bites covered in a thick sticky sauce and it is sure to be your new favorite sweet and spicy chicken recipe. Yam noodle sautéed with green pepper, carrots, mushrooms, and scallion. Add the sliced fried chicken, pour in the eggs around the chicken. Cover with a lid and cook until eggs are at your desired doneness.
Fried Chicken Asian Rice Bowl instructions
- Cut chicken into bit sized, nugget pieces.
- Mix the egg, salt and pepper and hot sauce if using from the chicken nuggets section in a bowl..
- Mix in cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of flour from the chicken nuggets section..
- Add a touch of water to the mix, mix until you have a batter just slightly thinner than pancake batter. It usually takes about 1 tablespoon..
- Put enough oil in a stir-fry pan, wok or skillet to come up about half way on the chicken nuggets. Set on medium heat..
- Put the chicken pieces in the batter, stir well until all coated..
- When the oil is hot, take some chicken pieces, roll in the 1 cup of flour, carefully drop in the oil. Don't overcook the nuggets. Flip when golden on the first side, remove when the other side is golden. Repeat until all cooked..
- Carefully remove all but about 2-3 tablespoons of the oil..
- Chop garlic cloves, add to hot oil. Stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add the chopped onion to the pan. Stir-fry about 3-4 minutes until translucent..
- Add everything from the sauce section except the broth. Stir well, allow to cook for a minute..
- Add the broth, allow to simmer for 3 minutes..
- Stir the cornstarch and water together from the slurry section..
- While stirring the broth mix, slowly add the slurry.
- Bring to a boil for about 30 seconds, turn down heat to a simmer..
- Cook until the mixture thickens to your liking. Usually 2-4 minutes..
- Add the chicken pieces back in. Stir to coat..
- Serve with rice, garnish with green onion and sesame seeds if you choose..
Slide the egg and chicken over cooked rice, garnish with chopped scallions and shredded nori. Into a large skillet, add sesame oil and heat on medium-high heat. Add chicken breast to skillet and saute over high heat until cooked through.* Great recipe for Fried Chicken Asian Rice Bowl. Was looking for something decent, with Asian flavors. This would be good without frying the chicken also.