Easy Chicken Biriyani. Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. Chicken biryani recipe made in pressure cooker or pot. Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Mughals.
Today I'm sharing a quick and easy Chicken Biryani recipe that we're confident you're going to love. This chicken biryani recipe is perfect for anyone wanting to capture the flavor of a traditional biryani without having to pull out the lengthy list of spices typically needed for the job. In the same bowl add curd, salt, bay leaf, mace, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon stick, cardamom, biryani phool, marathimoggu, black cumin seeds, water, mix and pour it into a top of the chicken. You can cook Easy Chicken Biriyani using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Biriyani
- It’s of Chicken 1/2 – cut into medium size pieces.
- You need of Basmathi rice – 4 cups – washed & soak for 10 minutes.
- You need of Red onion – 2 – thin slices.
- Prepare of Ginger & Garlic paste – 2 tbl spn.
- It’s of Greek style yogurt – 2 tbl spn.
- Prepare of Biryani mix – 2 tbl spn.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Green pepper – whole.
- It’s 5 cups of Clean water.
- It’s of Mint leaf & Corriender leaf (optional).
Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe is quickly and easily cooked with Boneless Pieces of Chicken, Basmati rice and spices, and then flavored with Brown Onions and Mint Leaves. Learn how to make Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe with all steps and ingredients in detail. For making it more delicious I have used simple but tasty and flavorful ingredients. This easy Hyderabadi chicken biryani dish, can of course be prepared with brown basmati rice, supplemented with quinoa and such.
Easy Chicken Biriyani step by step
- Fry onion untill golden brown, add garlic ginger paste. Add biryani mix, saute and mix well..
- Add tomato,chicken pieces. Let it cook and thickened. Add yogurt and mix well. (Mint & Corriender can be added now).
- Add salt and mix well. Add soaked rice and mix well..
- Transfer rice mix into electric cooker. Add 5 cups of water. Mix well. Let it cook. Mix cooked biryani slowly. Garnish with green pepper.Cover with lid for 5 minutes before serving..
Biryani is a classic Indian mixed rice dish that is part of the Indian Mughlai culinary tradition, which traces its roots to central Asian cuisine and a rich fusion with Indian flavors and techniques. Quick and Easy Chicken Biryani Diced chicken and prepared ginger paste help put this easy Chicken Biryani recipe on the dinner table in no time flat! Other than Thai food, there's no cuisine I find myself craving more often than Indian. Flavored with fragrant, Indian spices, traditional chicken biryani is an incredible comfort food, but it typically requires cooking the chicken and vegetables separately, using several pans. Our simplified method delivers the classic, crave-worthy flavors with a little less effort and cleanup.