3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint. Nice bright green colour with garlicky flavour. Mint though used only as garnish lends a fresh taste to this soup. This pea and mint soup is the perfect healthy homemade option for lunch.
Serve with a slice of wholemeal. Buy the ingredients for our Green pea and mint soup recipe from Tesco today. Watch How to Make it Here. You can cook 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint
- You need of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- It’s of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- It’s of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- It’s of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- You need of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- You need of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Spring Onions – Trim and Chopped.
This bright soup is great in both warmer or colder months. Try it cold, as a gazpacho in the summer, or have it simmering away on the stove during the winter. Traffic light soups – stock image. Three soaps are located in the form of a traffic light (with easy removable sample Pea soup with meat.
3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint instructions
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil – Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
Photo "Traffic light soups" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions. Stir in frozen peas along with remaining vegetable broth and return to a boil. Pea and mint soup is so easy; you will be delighted in its simplicity. Fresh summer peas (you can even use frozen), and garden mint is a match made in The soup recipe above is a classic combination but this does not mean you cannot ring the changes. Mint is the traditional herb to match with the peas.