Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. It's easy to make and even tastes great the next day or two. Want to try something more traditional?
This salad is a nice light meal for a hot summer day, and it lets the salmon flavor come through. -Mary Dennis, Bryan, Ohio. This Greek Pasta Salad is great served alongside other favorites like our popular Classic Macaroni Salad and Bacon Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad would make a great meal option too – Just add some grilled chicken to the top and you're ready to go! You can cook Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 1 can of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- Prepare 10 of Radishes.
- Prepare 1/3 packages of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 medium of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 box of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- You need 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Relish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over pasta salad and stir until evenly distributed. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. This Greek Salmon Salad Bowls recipe is packed with delicious and healthy ingredients, and they These Greek Salmon Salad Bowls are packed with delicious, feel-good ingredients and easy to My favorite thing in life is time spent around the table. And all the better with some seriously tasty food to.
Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.
This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with. It's loaded with tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers, crisp cucumbers, sweet zippy red onions, tangy Kalmata, and salty creamy feta all all enveleoped in mouthwatering, flavor exploding Sun-Dried. This delicious Greek Pasta Salad is filled with rotini pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese and is covered in a tasty greek dressing! It's our new go-to pasta salad and is perfectly light and refreshing. Healthy salmon turns this delicious version of a classic Greek salad into a fantastic main course.