Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce.
You can cook Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce
- It’s 2 Cups of Tomatoes, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Poblano peppers, seeded and chopped.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Beef Broth.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of ground Cumin.
- You need 2 lbs of Boneless Beef Chuck, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of salt (adjust accordingly).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of (or more) Adobe sauce or other hot sauce of your choice.
- You need 2 of Limes, juiced.
- It’s 1 Cup of whole Milk or Heavy Cream (if you're making the Bolognese version).
Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce instructions
- In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion, peppers, broth, Cumin, tomato paste. Cover and blend until smooth..
- Place beef in slow cooker (or cooking pan), add Adobe / hot sauce, cover and cook as described above. When done, meat should be very tender..
- If going for the Tacos version, serve beef on tortillas or tacos and drizzle with the sauce and some lime juice..
- If going for Bolognese sauce: Add the milk / cream and cook for another 5 minutes on very low heat. Serve with pasta of your choice..