Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Splenda.
- You need 3/4 cup of Splenda brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 cup of flour, whole wheat.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 8 oz of chocolate chips, sugar free.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack..