Low Carb Chaffles.
You can cook Low Carb Chaffles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chaffles
- It’s 1 of Egg beaten.
- You need 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese (Smoked cheese is better!).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- You need Pinch of garlic powder.
- You need Pinch of Mediterranean or Italian seasoning (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of almond flour.
- Prepare Tablespoon of cream cheese (optional).
Low Carb Chaffles instructions
- In a small bowl add spices and almond flour..
- In same bowl add egg and beat egg, flour and spices together..
- Add cheese to egg mixture..
- Pour half the batter into a preheated mini waffle maker and cook 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. My Dash waffle maker is new and didn't need to spray it with any sort of cooking spray..
- Remove chaffle gently and set it aside a few minutes to crisp up while you make the second one. I spread some cream cheese on my first one while the second one cooked because I was not making a bun replacement. Remove the second chaffle when done cooking and if not smearing it with cream cheese, make your sandwich or burger and enjoy!.