Keto: Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs. How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs. There are tons of ways to make keto fat bombs, and they can take on nearly any flavor you desire. Below, I created a peanut butter chocolate recipe, because… well, you just try and name a more iconic duo.
If you are following a Ketogenic diet fat bombs are amazing snacks! Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs are divine! Since I started following a ketogenic lifestyle, fat bombs have been one of my favorite go-to snacks. You can have Keto: Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto: Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Prepare 5 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of 100% unsweetened bakers chocolate.
- You need 7 drops of liquid stevia.
- It’s of Sea salt.
Want a few more high fat sweet keto snacks? Yes: they're made without any added sugar. These Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs are just the ticket! My go to sweet snack has been this Keto Peanut Butter Fudge or these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Keto: Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs instructions
- Break apart bakers chocolate and melt in microwave for 45 – 60 seconds.
- Add peanut butter and stir until well combined (optional: add sea salt).
- Add stevia drops, stir and pour evenly in 10 equal parts into silicone mold.
- Store in freezer.
Both are insanely delicious and freezer friendly, so I make a batch and then pull them out one at a time. Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs. A low carb peanut butter chocolate fat bomb recipe that is sure to please any crowd. Because you can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter. A yummy, quick and easy peanut butter chocolate fat bomb recipe.