Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝. This easy pasta dish is very colorful and features the creamy tart flavor of goat cheese. Juicy red tomatoes and thin strips of garden-fresh spinach are tossed with hot farfalle and olive oil. Crumble goat cheese over the top and serve warm.
This recipe puts our Easy Red Enchilada Sauce to use. Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. The Best Black Bean Burger via Tastes Better from Scratch Your entire family will love these simple, tasty burgers! You can have Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
Find recipes for green bean casseroles, sweet potato fries, grilled corn and much, much more.
Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot heat some olive oil……
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes…….
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling…….
- Reduce heat and cover pot…….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture……
- Mix thoroughly……Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! 🤗.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy 😉!!.