Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread.
You can have Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unflavored oil (Carnola oil, Sunflower seed oil, ect).
- It’s 300 ml of soy milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts (or your favourite nuts).
- Prepare of dried fruit (optional, I used slice apple).
Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread step by step
- Mash 3 bananas and slice 1 banana.
- Mix mashed banana with oil, soy milk and sugar.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder. Stir everything together with rubber spatula..
- Add sliced banana, nuts and dried frite..
- Pour the batter in loaf pan lined with baking paper or aluminium foil cup. Bake at 180°C for 30-45 minutes..
- Keep the banana bread 24hr before serve for better taste..