Peach Glazed Pork Chops.
You can cook Peach Glazed Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Glazed Pork Chops
- It’s 4 of boneless pork chops.
- You need 1 of small jar of peach jelly.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
Peach Glazed Pork Chops instructions
- Season pork chops and pour melted butter over on both sides..
- Turn stove to medium hung and in a small sauce pan pour peach jelly in. Add honey and brown sugar and stir. Simmer 5-7 minutes.
- Place chops on grill cook 4 minutes then turn. Cook 2 minutes then add glaze and cook 2 to 3 minutes then remove from grill. Enjoy!.