Valentine's day chocolate cupcake. These simple cupcake recipes are packed with chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla goodness. Easy Chocolate Cupcake Decorating – a step-by-step video tutorial showing you how to make beautiful, elegant, and gourmet chocolate cupcake toppers with NO. Make cupcakes for Valentine's day with these chocolate heart valentine cupcake toppers.
The Valentine's Day Cupcake ideas are endless, but when I think of flavor combinations – chocolate and strawberry come to mind. These Chocolate Cupcakes start with a box mix. Any chocolate flavor will work, these are Devil's Food. You can cook Valentine's day chocolate cupcake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Valentine's day chocolate cupcake
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of coffee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 100 gms of unsalted butter.
- It’s 220 gms of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s as required of White and red fondant.
These chocolate cupcakes are like a shot of love potion right to the heart. Plus we've got a super cute Valentine printable today. To set this Chocolate Cupcake Recipe with Red Velvet Frosting apart for Valentines Day, we've added lovey-dovey chocolate words on. History of National Chocolate Cupcake Day.
Valentine's day chocolate cupcake step by step
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Also, mix the wet ingredients in another bowl..
- Mix the dry ingredients to the wet and combine everything well with the help of a hand beater. Pour the batter into 12 cupcake paper moulds. Bake at 180°C for 20 to 25 minutes or till done. Let the cupcakes cool down completely before frosting..
- For the frosting beat the butter with the help of an electronic beater till creamy and light. Add vanilla and the icing sugar little at a time and beat till you reach the desired consistency. Fill in the piping bag with a star tip nozzle and decorate the cupcakes. Make fondant toppers by rolling out the fondant and cutting out shapes of your choice. Place the toppers on the cupcakes and Enjoy!.
Chocolate cupcakes made their first written appearance in what was also the first cookbook to be penned by an American. Chocolate is the most obvious addition for a romantic bake as the rich flavours are as part of Valentine's Day as cards and flowers. Speaking of flowers, have you ever thought of topping cupcakes with piped red roses? This chocolate spice cupcake recipe that I created for Paula Deen makes just two cupcakes. The best part of this recipe is that the cupcakes can be made in the microwave and the whole thing takes under ten minutes.