Paleo whole30 – Garlic lime tilapia. White Fish With Mango Lime Salsa. Tilapia goes really well with fresh fruit accompaniments, so I love the idea of making a fresh and light mango-lime salsa to go with it. This recipe cooks the tilapia in olive oil and spreads it with salsa made with red onions, lime, mango, red pepper flakes, and fresh cilantro.
Since I don't find it as flavorful as some other fish, I find that it's neccessary to really inject lots of flavor into the fish to make it something I am excited to eat. Rinse and tap dry the tilapia fillets. Add about ¼- ½ teaspoon of ginger, ¼ teaspoon of garlic, and ⅓ teaspoon of shredded coconut on top of each fillet. You can cook Paleo whole30 – Garlic lime tilapia using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo whole30 – Garlic lime tilapia
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 6 of tilapia filets.
- It’s 1 of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lime juice.
Coat Tilapia fillets on both sides with the oil mixture in the small bowl and then place them two at a time in the frying pan. Topped with a cool and refreshing avocado cucumber salsa, this is the perfect quick and easy low-carb recipe. In a small saucepan on low heat, melt butter. Add tequila, thyme, and lime zest.
Paleo whole30 – Garlic lime tilapia step by step
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season fish with old bay on both sides and add to skillet..
- Cook for several minutes. Flip and cook other side for couple minutes..
- Pour lime juice into skillet.
- Cover and cook for a few more minutes. Until fish flakes easily with a fork..
Served with paleo cassava flour pita chips! Stay more Bulletproof with this recipe and avoid the garlic, or swap it with your favorite herbs and anti-inflammatory spices. See more ideas about Fish recipes, Seafood recipes and Tilapia. Heat coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium heat and. This white fish is rubbed with an aromatic mixture of both lime zest and juice, ground cumin, and olive oil before it's quickly baked.