One pot skinny mexi-pasta. This year I'm partnering with Almond Breeze to create and share recipes using almond milk. Before one-pot pastas were a "thing," I was cooking them as a side dish to some of my favorite comfort foods. My recipes are decadent tasting foods we all love but with a twist, they.
Skinny Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo is rich and creamy, with a fraction of the calories. It's an easy instant pot pasta recipe that everyone will LOVE! This Skinny Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo has all of the delicious rich and creamy flavor you love from traditional fettuccine alfredo but it's lighter and. You can cook One pot skinny mexi-pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot skinny mexi-pasta
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Ground turkey breast.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3/4 lb of large pasta shells.
- It’s 1/2 can of black beans drained.
- Prepare 2/3 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 piece of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 packages of your favorite taco seasoning.
With Skinny Pasta's weight management benefits, it has been endorsed by Weight Watchers as just one SmartPoint per serving. Use as an alternative to Fettuccine pasta in your favorite Fettuccine recipe. Simple Nourished Living – Skinny Weight Watchers Friendly Cooking & Living. It tastes very similar to the pasta e fagioli at Olive Garden.
One pot skinny mexi-pasta step by step
- Heat oil in sauce pan and saute diced onion for about 5 minutes..
- Add turkey,cumin,taco seasoning, and salt and pepper. Cook on medium high until turkey is crumbled and cooked..
- Pour in diced tomatoes green chilies, diced tomato and black beans . Mixed well and cook long enough until you get the next ingredients ready.
- Pour chicken broth and pasta in pot. Mix . Add half of cheese and mix..
- Bring to a boil and cover . Cook on medium heat stirring occasionally for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Once cooked ,Add the rest of mexican cheese on top and let it sit to cool. Serve with optional ingredients( diced green onions , diced avocados ,salsa,more cheese).
The holidays are the time that I enjoy one pot recipes and dishes the most – recipes that require basically no prep work, and you can set it and. I have been cooking pasta in one single pot since I started to live away from my family for my university education. You know everything must be very quick for young people. I tried several one pot pasta recipes with various ingredients those years and I'll be sharing them with you here from time to time. This quick and easy Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan is the answer to your weeknight dreams!!