Malunggay "Dilis" (vegan). Heat the oil in the pan. You can use a strainer to deep fry it so that you can easily removed. Deep fry the malunggay leaves by small batches, just enough.
See more ideas about Malunggay recipe, Recipes, Moringa recipes. First time to try their vegan pizza and we are lucky to receive this free sample from Greenery Kitchen courtesy of their manager/chef Jeng Dignos.. Greenery Kitchen started as Delivery and Catering services but now veggie lovers can visit their newly opened restaurant to taste their delicious Vegan/Vegetarian menu. You can cook Malunggay "Dilis" (vegan) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malunggay "Dilis" (vegan)
- You need 4 cups of malunggay leaves (stems removed).
- You need 2 cups of oil.
- You need of Sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of hotsauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
I meet Edil and Ivy (owner). They are very warm and hospitable. My relatives raved about the food at Greenery Kitchen. They especially loved the "malunggay dilis", made of moringga leaves seasoned in sweet umami flavors similar to a popular dried fish called "dilis".
Malunggay "Dilis" (vegan) instructions
- Heat the oil in the pan. You can use a strainer to deep fry it so that you can easily removed..
- Deep fry the malunggay leaves by small batches, just enough that all the leaves are dipped in the oil when using a strainer..
- Deep fry malunggay leaves for only 7 seconds then set aside..
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl..
- Combined fried malunggay leaves and sauce..
My auntie said they could definitely eat healthier if the food tastes just like the vegan dilis. It was meant as a snack but they were. Thick, creamy, rich and delicious with a refreshing lemony sweetness! Order now until Thursday for Friday pick-up. Fresh Chili Sauce (Sambal Mentah) *Vegan instructions.