Valentine's day chocolate cupcake.
You can have Valentine's day chocolate cupcake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Valentine's day chocolate cupcake
- It’s 1 & 1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 100 gms of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 220 gms of icing sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare as required of White and red fondant.
Valentine's day chocolate cupcake step by step
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Also, mix the wet ingredients in another bowl..
- Mix the dry ingredients to the wet and combine everything well with the help of a hand beater. Pour the batter into 12 cupcake paper moulds. Bake at 180°C for 20 to 25 minutes or till done. Let the cupcakes cool down completely before frosting..
- For the frosting beat the butter with the help of an electronic beater till creamy and light. Add vanilla and the icing sugar little at a time and beat till you reach the desired consistency. Fill in the piping bag with a star tip nozzle and decorate the cupcakes. Make fondant toppers by rolling out the fondant and cutting out shapes of your choice. Place the toppers on the cupcakes and Enjoy!.