Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce. Place brie in center of baking dish. This is a simple two-step process: making the tomato sauce and shaping the cheese into a round shape. Garlic is added in, followed by the spices and the crushed tomatoes.
Calypso Grilled Pineapple & Ice Cream Sauce, Port And Peppercorn Cream Sauce, Pork Scaloppine With Mushroom Cream Sauce. Roasted Garlic Baked Brie Yummly. olive oil, bread, crackers, fresh rosemary, salt, garlic, double-cream Brie cheese.. Ratatouille with Sausage and Tomato Cream Sauce. You can have Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce
- It’s 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can diced fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of anchovy paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of capers.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of goat cheese brie.
- Prepare of Crackers or crostini.
Pour olive oil into a small saute pan, and heat through. Add minced garlic, and cook until softened fragrant: up to one minute. Burst Cherry Tomato Sauce is one amazingly simple pasta sauce that best utilize the flavors of fresh sweet summer cherry tomatoes. As much as I could simply eat this baked goat cheese appetizer with a spoon, I figured some crostini would be the perfect vehicle for piling on this creamy goodness.
Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce step by step
- In sauce pan over medium high heat, add oil and minced garlic. Sauté for 1 minute..
- Add in the crushed and diced tomatoes. Stir to combine..
- Add in the spices. Stir to combine..
- Add anchovies and stir to combine..
- Add in Capers. Stir to combine. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes..
- Heat oven to 350. Place brie in center of baking dish. Pour tomato sauce around. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the brie is soft and melted inside..
Place a garlic clove on a fork and rub vigorously on one side of each of the crostini. Brush each crostini lightly with olive oil. Place each of the goat cheese logs into their own oven safe small baking dish and then pour the hot tomato sauce over top until it almost but not quite covers the cheese. The Perfect Holiday Appetizer Cranberry Baked Brie. Israeli dish of eggs poached in a spicy tomato sauce.