Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Kids will love these scrumptious low-carb keto cookies; all you need is peanut butter, vanilla extract, an egg, and some sugar substitute.
This is the best and my most-favorite recipe for Keto peanut butter cookies. These Keto peanut butter cookies ARE NOT CRISPY. Please note that these cookies are rather rubbery than crispy, due to the lack of flour. You can have Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1/2 Cup of crunch peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol ot swerve condectioners.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
These keto cookies are flourless too – so they are also gluten-free! You can even make them with different nut butters to your liking. My all-time favorite nut butter next to peanut butter is cashew butter… and trust me when I say keto cashew cookies dunked in cashew milk are highly addicting. For a bit of a different flavor, Perfect Keto has a great low carb nut butter that uses a blend. almond flour peanut butter cookies (keto) Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 350. I a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Scoop out dough and form balls. Place on baking sheet and press with a fork forming a criss cross pattern. Bake 13-15 minutes, until the tops are set and golden. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!.
Although I've seen plenty of low carb peanut butter cookie recipes that use only three basic ingredients, I must tell you I'm not a fan. Yes, those are easy cookies but the flavor and texture just didn't measure up for me. Remember I was after a true peanut. The BEST Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe! These are low carb, no sugar, flourless peanut butter cookies for the keto diet.