Taco Stuffed Avocado's. How Many Carbs Are In These Taco Stuffed Avocados? When looking at the carbs that are included in this recipe we. Taco Stuffed Avocados is cooked flavorful ground beef stuffed in a ripe avocado loaded with chopped tomatoes, sliced olives, shredded lettuce and sprinkled cheese.
Reviews for: Photos of Taco Stuffed Avocados. Taco Stuffed Avocados. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Taco Stuffed Avocados are an easy-to-make, delicious low carb meal. You can cook Taco Stuffed Avocado's using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Avocado's
- Prepare 4 of large ripe avocado's.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of worchestire sauce.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of sweet tomatoes.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Your favorite shredded cheese, I like velveeta cheese.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- You need of Crumbled bacon.
Salads get boring, so why not eat your salad in an avocado instead? This Taco Stuffed Avocado is perfect for people, who follow the Keto diet. If you like avocados, seasoned ground beef, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and onions, you are going to love our Taco-Stuffed. Stuffed avocados with juicy, spicy taco filling are quick, easy, healthy and packed with flavor!
Taco Stuffed Avocado's step by step
- Halve the avocados and remove pits. Slightly hollow out avocados. Set aside..
- In a large skillet on medium high add olive and saute' onion. Add hamburger meat and all season's except taco seasoning and water. Cook till meat is browned. Add taco seasoning and water and continue to cook till meat cooks down..
- Add meat to avocados topped with tomatoes, cheese, bacon and cilantro. Add sour cream if you want. Enjoy!.
This stuffed avocados post is a sponsored conversation by me in behalf of. Remove the pits from halved avocados and fill with the taco meat. Creamy avocados are used instead of shells for these weeknight beef tacos with And because I'm like so many you with plenty of "stuff" on my proverbial plate, I kept one goal. Avocado halves are stuffed with lean ground turkey taco filling and homemade taco seasoning for a healthier version of tacos and a delicious and easy meal. Fill the avocado halves with taco meat.