Million Dollar Pasta. Crock Pot Million Dollar Pasta has layers of sauce, pasta, beef and a special cream sauce all topped with melty, gooey mozzarella cheese! If there is one thing I could eat over and over and never get tired of – it's pasta. I tweaked the recipe a bit and this is what I came up with, a delicious million dollar pasta bake.
Serve with garlic bread and salad. Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole is an easy hearty casserole that is both budget-friendly and easy to make. This casserole is simple and a delicious way to feed a family or a crowd! ©SpendWithPennies.com. You can have Million Dollar Pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Million Dollar Pasta
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1-8 oz of block cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 c of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 2-24 oz of jars spaghetti sauce, divided + 1 jar water.
- You need 1-16 oz of box cavatappi pasta.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
When I have a hungry family to feed, I break out an old fashioned casserole. Hearty casseroles are designed for that kind of work! We've been on a pasta-kick lately in the test kitchen, especially when pasta dishes are great to feed a crowd. The popular million dollar spaghetti has been on our minds but with penne, rotini and macaroni in the kitchen we decide to make million dollar pasta bake!
Million Dollar Pasta step by step
- Brown and crumble ground beef (season with salt and pepper.) Drain excess grease and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, ricotta cheese, minced garlic and parsley..
- In the bottom of a 6 quart (or larger) slow cooker, add half a jar of spaghetti sauce..
- Evenly layer half the box of the cavatappi pasta on top of the sauce. Pour remaining jar of sauce over pasta..
- Pour on half a jar of water then layer half the cooked ground beef mixture over top..
- Dollop the entire cream cheese mixture evenly as possible over the beef layer. Do not stir..
- Evenly layer the rest of the cavatappi pasta on top of the cream cheese layer..
- Finally, layer the rest of the cooked ground beef on top. Cover and cook on low for about 3-4 hours..
- Stir mixture, then layer with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese. Cover for an additional 15-20 minutes (until cheese is melted.).
This Million Dollar Baked Penne has been a family favorite for decades and is destined to become one of YOUR new family favorites! This Baked Penne Pasta recipe is loaded with hearty sausage, garlic infused tomato sauce and a hidden layer of creamy, gooey cheesiness that tastes like a million dollars AND it is quick and easy to make, fabulous for a crowd, freezes beautifully and doesn't break. Million Dollar Spaghetti is a fun combination of two classic pasta dishes, spaghetti with meat sauce and lasagna. If these two had a baby, it would be Million Dollar Spaghetti casserole, and as you can imagine, it would taste incredible! Million Dollar Pasta A yummy, creamy, flavorful sauce with tender pasta all topped with a gooey, melty cheese.