Gluten free/Flour free Banana(Plantain) Cake.(Kaipola). Tender and moist gluten free banana cake that's made easily in one bowl with a rice flour blend, and a sweet cream cheese frosting. Plus, when we're talking about gluten free banana cake, the bananas are already quite sweet. Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chunky Monkey Banana Ring CakeSilvana's Kitchen. gluten free all purpose flour, baking powder, large eggs.
My kids go through phases with bananas. They're either ALL ABOUT THEM and eat through a giant bunch in just a few days, or. Healthy gluten free, grain free, and paleo banana cake. You can have Gluten free/Flour free Banana(Plantain) Cake.(Kaipola) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free/Flour free Banana(Plantain) Cake.(Kaipola)
- You need 2 of large ripe plantains(as ripe as possible).
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of clarified butter or ghee.
- You need pods of Cardamom 4 to 5 no.s.
- It’s of Cashew nuts as needed to decorate.
- You need of Raisins as needed to decorate.
And of course, if you're not gluten free just sub whole wheat pastry or all purpose for the. This simple beginner's recipe for a moist gluten-free banana bread uses regular rice flour. Coconut flakes add interest and texture to the bread. Apparently, she didn't take the cake to the event because she baked with white rice flour instead of regular all-purpose flour.
Gluten free/Flour free Banana(Plantain) Cake.(Kaipola) instructions
- Cut the plantains length wise. Remove the seeds from inside and chop it into small pieces. Add 2 to 3 tbsp of sugar (depending on the sweetness of banana) and keep it aside.
- Fry 5 to 6 cashew nuts and raisins in ghee and keep it aside. This is used to garnish the banana cake..
- Heat a non stick pan with 3 to 4 tbsp of clarified butter or ghee. When the ghee starts to become hot, add the chopped bananas and cook it in low to medium flame until it is light golden brown in color and cooked well. Turn off the heat and wait it till the mixture cools down..
- In a separate bowl, break 4 large eggs, add 3 tbsp of sugar, 4 cardamom pods, a pinch of salt (to balance the sweetness) and 1/4 cup milk. Blend this mixture very well using a folk or by using a blender..
- Add the chopped bananas into the egg- milk batter and mix well to form a batter. At this point you may check the sweetness in the batter and add more sugar as per your taste..
- Heat a non stick pan, add few tbsp of ghee to it. When it becomes hot, pour the batter to it. Cover the pan and cook it in very low heat. When the top portion is about set,place the fried cashews and raisins on the top. This is done so that it won’t submerge inside the batter. Close the lid and continue to cook the batter in low heat..
- Wait till the top sets and side starts to become brown or starts to detach from the pan. It might take about 10-15 mins. The cake will be cooked when the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- At this point demould the cake to a plate and reverse it. Put it back into the pan with the top facing down. This will allow the top side to cook and change the color to golden brown. Keep it for 5 mins or so. Make sure to do this step in low heat as well. Your banana cake is now ready. Serve hot with coffee !.
This Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cake is amazingly moist, sweet, fragrant and fruity. Topped with rich cream cheese frosting! For a nut-free version: replace the ground almonds (almond meal/almond flour) with ground sunflower seeds. You can use plain flour, wholemeal (whole. Home » Grain-Free Vegan Desserts » Chickpea Flour Banana Cake (Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Vegan Option).