Spanish Rice 😊. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything. This simple recipe uses chicken broth and chunky salsa to transform plain white rice into a marvelous side dish. A friend of mine makes a wonderful spanish rice and i couldnt get her on the phone so i looked this one up.
Trisha's Spanish Rice is the perfect warming side dish for a rainy night. This recipe is actually the Spanish Rice recipe of a popular Mexican Restaurant in Mesa called Mango's (down on Main). If you've ever been down there and liked their rice, then you'll love this recipe. You can cook Spanish Rice 😊 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice 😊
- You need 1 of onion chopped, 3 cloves of garlic chopped,1 tsp paprika.
- You need 3 of green chillies chopped, 2 tbsn oil,2 cups of rice boiled with.
- You need 2 of tbsn salt and strained….can even use leftover rice.
- You need of Vegetables 1/2 cup of each…carrots, capsicum, corn.
- It’s 1 of red pepper chopped (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste,1 tsp tomato ketchup and 1 blanched (peeled).
- It’s of Tomato and 2 tbsn oil…salt u can check seasoning…after add.
- You need of the sauces.
It really is simple, delicious and the perfect side to any Mexican dish! Stir Mexican-style tomatoes into onion mixture; add rice, salt, and black pepper. With this recipe, you will make rice similar to that served at Tex-Mex and Mexican restaurants in the United States. In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
Spanish Rice 😊 step by step
- Boil the rice and strain…now in a deep bottomed vessel/pan heat oil,add the onion,garlic and chilli and saute few seconds then add the chopped tomato.
- Now add 1 tsp of tomato paste,1 tbsn tomato ketchup and 1 tsp paprika a and saute few seconds….
- Now add in the vegetables and saute few seconds…keep the vegetables crunchy…now toss up the rice with the vegetable mixture…n done.spanish rice is ready😊 serve hot..I serve it with chicken in red sauce(next recipe)….u can check out in my #YouTube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog…pls do subscribe 😊.
Stir in the onion, green pepper, garlic and chili powder. Cook and stir until the vegetables are tender. Bring water, rice, and olive oil to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Mix in onion, sazon seasoning, adobo seasoning, garlic, and black pepper. Spanish rice is essentially a rice pilaf, but with southwestern flavorings.