Taco Stuffed Avocado's. Using a spoon, scoop out a bit of avocado, creating a larger well. Dice removed avocado and set aside to use later. Squeeze lime juice over all avocados (to prevent browning!).
An avocado is the perfect substitute for a taco shell! Taco Stuffed Avocados is cooked flavorful ground beef stuffed in a ripe avocado loaded with chopped tomatoes, sliced olives, shredded lettuce and sprinkled cheese. Load up all your favorite taco toppings into an avocado half for an easy lunch or light dinner. You can have Taco Stuffed Avocado's using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Avocado's
- You need 4 of large ripe avocado's.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of worchestire sauce.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1-2 of sweet tomatoes.
- You need of Cilantro.
- It’s of Your favorite shredded cheese, I like velveeta cheese.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Crumbled bacon.
If you love stuffing your food try this Taco Stuffed Peppers, Slow Cooker Stuffed Bell Peppers, Mexican Quinoa. We love taco nights in my house, and Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps and Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are favorites in my home! But swapping the lettuce or zucchini for avocado? You'll need to eat them with a spoon eat up every last bite.
Taco Stuffed Avocado's instructions
- Halve the avocados and remove pits. Slightly hollow out avocados. Set aside..
- In a large skillet on medium high add olive and saute' onion. Add hamburger meat and all season's except taco seasoning and water. Cook till meat is browned. Add taco seasoning and water and continue to cook till meat cooks down..
- Add meat to avocados topped with tomatoes, cheese, bacon and cilantro. Add sour cream if you want. Enjoy!.
Taco Stuffed Avocado Keto, Low-Carb – very quick and easy to make, great for an appetizer or main dish. Gluten free, made with just a few simple ingredients. One surprising take away was that these stuffed avocado tacos re-heated really well the for lunch the next day. Here we ditch the taco shell and use a hollowed-out avocado to hold a spicy turkey and black bean taco filling. The flesh of the avocado gets mashed with lime juice and cilantro for a quick and easy guacamole topping.