My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅. Enjoy Delicious, Drinkable Nutrition On The Go with Our Vegan Soups. My vegan borscht is made with not only beets, but also cabbage, carrots and potatoes. The beets infuse everything with their slightly sweet, earthy flavor, and the soup gets finished with some zippy lemon and dill.
A chilled beet soup, it's topped with diced avocado, crunchy cucumber, onion, beet and fresh dill and a very optional drizzle of olive oil or swirl of. Add the coconut oil into a large pot. Add the diced cabbage and beets. You can have My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅 using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅
- You need of Generous amount of fresh dill.
- Prepare of Generous amount of colorful peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 of beets.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of veggies soup cubes.
- You need 6 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 100 g of colorful kidney beans, soaked in water a day before.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 5 of bay leaves.
See great recipes for Parmigiana di Melanzane (Eggplant Parmesan) too! Heat oil in medium pot over medium heat. Add water, lentils, beets (save a little for fresh garnish) salt and cumin. Lentil Soup FAQs: What goes well with Vegan Coconut Curry Lentil Soup?
My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅 instructions
- Soak the beans one day before in water. Start cooking the beans in 1-2 liters of water, add salt. Check the beans regularly, if they are soft, add the peeled, shredded beetroots. Add the bay leaves, soup cubes, salt, peppercorns and let it boil. A bit later add the garlic cloves and the ketchup. I suggest to eat it with more fresh ketchup on top and white bread and fresh chives.
Lentil soups, in general, are extremely versatile. For a rich and thick soup like this one (or even my Easy Spiced Lentil Soup), your best bet is to pair it with something starchy that absorbs the flavour. It would also be good to pair the soup with a light dish such as a side salad. This post may contain affiliate links. I love the deep ruby color of this borsch!