Coconut pancakes. These Coconut Flour Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free. I love how quick and easy they are to prepare, and since they are made with coconut flour, they have more fiber and. Pancakes are such a great weekend breakfast treat.
When it comes to making coconut flour pancakes there needs to be a fine balance. Shredded coconut Coconut sugar Coconut milk & Coconut oil. One of my favorite parts is the sprinkle of coconut on the tops of the pancakes, added while cooking. You can have Coconut pancakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut pancakes
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar (coconut sugar).
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of egg (beaten).
- It’s of shredded coconut (sweetened).
- You need of buttermilk.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- It’s of melted butter.
- It’s of Milk sugar syrup.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Coconut sugar.
As anticipated, coconut pancakes are positively delectable: light, fluffy and moist with a delicate hint of coconut. They are perfect with fresh fruit, like pomegranate and kiwi, on a lazy winter weekend. These Gluten-Free Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes are soft, fluffy and slightly chewy with a hint of coconut flavour. Why you'll love these Gluten-Free Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes Easy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Cream Cheese – Low Carb – These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy.
Coconut pancakes step by step
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together..
- Add all the wet ingredients to the beaten egg and whisk until well combined..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients and stir in well(do not over mix)..
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease lightly with little butter using a brush..
- Add 1/4 of the batter and spread to a rounded shape. Cook each side till golden brown. Repeat process till done..
- For the syrup: pour ingredients in a pan and leave to a boil..
- Take it off and leave it to cool..
How to Make Coconut Flour Pancakes. I think people are intimidated by homemade pancakes and But the truth is, these coconut flour pancakes are so dang simple to whip up… it'll take you no more. Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Maple Syrup. Amazing coconut flour pancakes served with an optional fresh wild blueberry maple syrup! Deliciously fluffy coconut flour pancakes are keto and gluten-free.