Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler. Answer a Few Short Questions & Receive a Customized Diet Plan Made For Your Body & Goals. Clear, Simple Instructions Make Meal Prep a Breeze. We've Done All The Work For You!
Included on that list is our blueberry pound cake, snowball cookies and butter cake. This keto blackberry cobbler makes the list because it is super easy to make, guilt free due to the minimal ingredients and I always have berries in the fridge that are on the verge of going bad and need to be used up! After some zucchini noodles for dinner, it's the perfect time of year to make sugar-free low carb blackberry cobbler! You can cook Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler
- Prepare of wet.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 C of almd milk. If using cashew milk reduce by 2T & add 2Twater.
- It’s 1/2 of el olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Stevia.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s of Dry.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Cashew flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Fuit filling.
- You need of berry filling.
- You need 1 pint of preferred berry.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut sugar.
Berries are my go-to fruit to use in low carb dessert recipes. I love them for so many things, from sugar-free cheesecake topping to raspberry ice cream. Serve warm with whipped cream, enjoy! Reheat in the microwave, if desired.
Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler instructions
- In a medium bowl add eggs, use a hand blender to whip for 1 minute, slowly add oil and stevia and blend in vanilla.
- Add all dry Ingredients to the same bowl and blend till consistency of cake batter maybe a little thicker..
- Put desired berries into mic safe bowl and mic with the coconut sugar for 3 minutes, stir. Repeat till berries are soft and the juice is at least 1 cup or more. *REPLACE coconut sugar with stevia for Keto baking.
- Pour batter into sprayed round casserole dish and then top with berry mix. Press filling into batter in some areas to ensure it reaches through the batter..
- Bake at 350 for approx 30 minutes but check after 25 due to moisture differences created by different berries. Your knife should come out clean and edges should be golden brown..
You can also freeze your keto berry cobbler in an airtight freezer-safe container. This healthy berry cobbler recipe fits both of those categories. We've made it several times lately, and it is delicious. I've now used up the last of our frozen berries from last summer, but thankfully berry season isn't too far away and the strawberry plants should produce well this year! Paleo blackberry cobbler made grain-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, and vegan.