one pot wonder. One-pot meals are the saving grace for busy home cooks everywhere and make the dish washer that much happier. ONE POT WONDER TOMATO BASIL PASTA. The non-stick skillet is perfect for Breakfast Hash with fried eggs and a multi-pasta pot is all you need for.
His best-selling books include One-Pot Wonders, Peasant's Alphabet Peasant's Choice and Cooking for Two. He was a regular contributor to a wide range of publications including Pacific Yachting, the Globe & Mail, Western Living, the Georgia Straight and the Vancouver Province. Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. You can have one pot wonder using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of one pot wonder
- You need 1 lb of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 lb of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 3 cup of rice long grain.
- It’s 7 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 large of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce twelve ounce.
- It’s 2 envelope of sazon seasonings two ounces both.
One-Pot Wonders Just One Pan, All the Flavors: Seared Salmon With Curried Leeks. One skiillet, just a few steps. Everything you want in a winter soup: easy, hearty, inexpensive, and delicious. These simple One Pot Meals are your answer to quick and easy weeknight dinners!
one pot wonder instructions
- in a pot boil the water with spices sausage beef add rice when the meat is done.
- in a pan fry up the bacon add onions fry till done drain into rice mixture stir in well add 2 tablespoonfuls of olive oil to pan heat get all the bacon bits pour into pot of rice when hot.
- after you cook the beef and sausage then you cook the rice in the juices of the sausage and beef you can substitute the ground sirloin for hamburger, ground chuck its fine everything is cooked together in one pot except the bacon and onions which is cooked then added this is ro give the onions bacony flavor thank you to Jasmine82, irisherin, and Jovany.neil.
Everything cooks in one pot or pan for maximum flavor and minimum cleanup! These easy dinner recipes eliminate the need to figure out what sides to cook with your main dish, because each recipes provides your protein, vegetables, and grains in one dish! Speaking of One Pot pastas, you HAVE to get yourself a skillet/pot like the one I have – it's amazing. No longer do I have to use a HUGE pot, and then worry about washing it, nor do I have to squeeze everything into my shallow sided skillet and have the sauce bubble over – this high side skillet is seriously made for these one pot pasta. One pot pasta recipes are so easy!