One pot wonder Spansih Paella. Next up in the one pot wonder series is Paelle. Topped with one of our favourite toppings, Olives!. Great recipe for One pot wonder Spansih Paella.
This easy one pot Chicken and Chorizo Paella is perfect for busy evenings when you have very little time to cook but still want a great tasting meal! Spanish Paella Recipe is packed with flavors and it's oh so easy to make this one-pot rice and seafood dish! The recipe is from my Spanish friends and you can adjust it to your liking. You can cook One pot wonder Spansih Paella using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot wonder Spansih Paella
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Chorizos roughly choped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves sliced.
- Prepare 2 of chicken thighs sliced.
- It’s 300 grams of Pork Belly cut into 3cm chunks.
- You need 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum roughly choped.
- It’s 350 grams of paella rice or any medium grain rice.
- You need 2 of chicken cubes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 liter of boiling water.
- Prepare 200 grams of prawns fresh or frozen.
- You need 10 of muscles.
- It’s 150 grams of frozen peas.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Prepare Spanish paella as a weeknight dinner or as a meal prep dish for lunch. Covering how to make paella, what is paella. Its a great one pot wonder with the bonus of little washing up. When I do cook I love to do one-pot wonder meals that feed an army because HELLO LEFTOVERS.
One pot wonder Spansih Paella step by step
- In a large pan on medium heat add a good lug of olive oil and cook chorizo until nice and golden and the pork belly..
- Add onion, garlic and carrots and cook until onions soften cans slightly caramelize. Add chicken thighs and stir for 2minutes..
- Add your chopped parley stems, capsicum, paprika and tomato paste. Stir for 2 mins and the add your rice and crumble in the chicken stock cube continue stirring for another 2mins and add your boiling water and bring to the boil for 5mins with lid on. Season to taste..
- Place the lid on and turn down and simmer on low for 35mins stirring every 5mins. Or alternatively until rice is almost cooked..
- Place your prawns in and stir through the paella until cooked. Add your frozen peas and place mussels in and around the paella. Once mussels are open and the rice is cooked its ready to serve..
- Sprinkle with parsley to gatnish and serve with a lemon wedge..
- Note. Once the paella makes a popping sound you know its ready to eat. This recipe can be done without the seafood for a cheaper but still delicious option :)..
Have I ever mentioned that I'm a big leftovers person? Anyway, meals that can do double-duty or that can feed me for days on end are what I gravitate toward now, and this spicy Southern duck paella is pretty much just the ticket. It all comes together in one pot. One of the more well-known dishes from Spain, the paella has been at the forefront of Spanish cuisine's representation in the country. Next up in the one pot wonder series is Paelle.