Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot. And then you can sprinkle your one pot chicken quinoa with Parmesan cheese and broil. More Yummy Chicken and Quinoa Recipes to Try: Buffalo chicken quinoa with broccoli and perfect for a meal prep. Quinoa skillet with chicken and an abundance of garden vegetables.
Protein, fiber, and vegetables in each delicious spoonful. Are you a big fan of the robust flavors of Sprinkle chicken evenly with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir in quinoa, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste. You can have Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts (cubed and cooked).
- You need 1 cup of Quinoa (rinsed).
- It’s 2 tsp of Chicken bouillon.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sun-dried tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water.
Quinoa Skillet Recipe with chicken breast and vegetables like zucchini, tomato and corn. Quickly rinse out the pot and continue with the first step. Add the chilli and spices, then stir in the quinoa and sweetcorn. I'm a nightmare when it comes to eating fried rice.
Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot instructions
- Cube and cook chicken breasts.
- Rinse quinoa and crush garlic cloves.
- Add quinoa, bouillon, garlic and water in to a pot and boil. Once boiling, cover and reduce heat to low..
- After 10 minutes, mix in the chicken, zucchini, tomatoes and basil.
- Cook on low for another 10 minutes then remove lid and cook off remaining fluid.
Feel free to call me out; I'm not ashamed. Today's Quinoa Fried Rice with Chicken and Vegetables recipe is a. Add quinoa, bouillon, garlic and water in to a pot and boil. Once boiling, cover and reduce heat to low. A one-pot dinner your family will love, and a great way to use up leftovers!