Steamed Swai fish fillets (one pot meal). Fish with a sweet mild, taste and light flaky texture, such as that of swai and flounder, really doesn't take too much to make them flavorful and tender. Fish with a sweet mild, taste and light flaky texture, such as that of swai and flounder, really doesn't take too much to make them flavorful and tender. Combine red pepper flakes, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Rinse the swai fish fillets with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and ground black pepper. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can have Steamed Swai fish fillets (one pot meal) using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Swai fish fillets (one pot meal)
- It’s of fish.
- Prepare 2 of swai fillets.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of sazon.
- You need of Italian seasoning, old bay, pepper.
- It’s 1 of Chopped vegetables.
- Prepare of rice.
- You need 3/4 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of DON'T USE AS MUCH WATER OR RICE WILL BE SOGGY.
Add the vegetable oil and wait for the oil to start sizzling. See great recipes for Baked Parmesan Swai Fish Fillet too! One business that is suffering is the dairy industry. Small, family-owned farms are having to dump their milk or give it away for free due to the diminish in demand.
Steamed Swai fish fillets (one pot meal) instructions
- Add ingredients for rice to rice section of rice cooker. ** remember to add slightly less water because water from veggies.
- Mix dry seasoning for fish together in bowl.
- Rub mixture on front and back of both fillets and place in steamer section of rice cooker.
- Slice tomato, onion and lemon and place on top of fish.
- Add vegetables on top on fish and put steamer in rice cooker and turn on.
- Add ingredients for sauce in bowl and heat in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. Stir and serve..
One Pot Meals Quick & Easy. Seasoned Swai Fish Fillet Seasoned Swai Fish Fillet. I served it with steamed green beans and some quinoa. To make extra sauce to put on rice or quinoa double it. I used butter instead of margarine.