Ranch One-Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff. This beef stroganoff recipe is basically magic. If the addition of evaporated milk has you doubting this recipe, never fear—it cooks with the noodles to create an unbelievably creamy sauce, all in one pot. And talk about easy—you don't even need to drain the beef.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Instead of parsley, garnish the stroganoff with thinly sliced fresh chives or green onion tops. For those with lactose issues, try this dairy-free beef stroganoff. You can cook Ranch One-Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ranch One-Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean (at least 80%) ground Beef.
- It’s 2 packages of 8 oz sliced button mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of Sweet Peas.
- You need 1 can of 12 oz Evaporated milk.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of Hot water.
- It’s 1 lb of Uncooked Medium egg noodles.
- You need 1 of unit Container (12 oz) buttermilk ranch sour cream.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
Season beef with salt and pepper, to taste. This is a sure-fire family friendly, kid-pleasing ground beef stroganoff recipe! If you are looking for another delicious ground beef and noodles recipe, try my Sour Cream Ground Beef Noodle Casserole! I have been trying to make a beef stroganoff that Mr Magpie will eat for years.
Ranch One-Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet (a skillet that will be able to fit all ingredients in the end) until no longer pink.
- Drain off grease ( I like to put the beef in a colander this way you lose no meat and are sure to drain all the grease).
- Add the beef back to pan. Salt and Pepper beef. Add in the mushroom and cook until mushrooms are a little tender.
- Add in milk, 4 1/2 cups hot water, and noodles. The noodles will not be completely covered at first but, will start to cook and become completely covered making it easier to mix everything in..
- Cook until the noodles are done and transfer to a large enough dish for all to be combined. Add in the sour cream. And mix.
- Drain the can of peas and add into dish and combine.
- Mix all in together plate and enjoy!.
Pages Other Brand Kitchen/Cooking Pillsbury Videos One-Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff. Fry ground beef and onion in a large pot until beef is no longer pink. My new One Pot Rich & Creamy Ground Beef Stroganoff & Noodles made my dinnertime easier and it's going to do the same for you! You guys, my entire family ate this! You've never had beef stroganoff like this before!