Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup. Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup cooks up quick and easy in one pot with the help of your electric pressure cooker! Topped with sour cream & fresh dill, it tastes just like cabbage rolls without all the work! A few years back, when I was still at my corporate job, my co-workers and I had a small get together for the holidays and I had the chance to try the most amazing cabbage rolls made by my.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the rice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Beef and Cabbage soup is so hearty and filled with beef and tons of amazing and tender veggies. You can cook Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup
- You need 1 of Cabbage.
- It’s 10 of stalks of celery ~ chopped.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of cans of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 2 of cans of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of cans of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of cans diced tomatoes with green chili's.
- Prepare 1/2 of bag of frozen green beans.
- It’s 2 large of Bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of large stock pot.
- It’s of optional.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil.
This soup is healthy and delicious and full of flavor! Beef and Cabbage Soup We have had quite the mild winter here in Utah. And last week, we got dumped with snow. And… Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup.
Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup instructions
- In a large stock pot add your oil and turkey to brown season to taste.
- After your meat has browned and left a little flavor at the bottom remove from the pot into a separate clean dish.
- Add onions first then cabbage and the rest of your ingredients with juices.
- Cover and bring to a boil and leave for about 10 mins.
- Add water if needed.
- Stir reduce heat to medium cook until vegetables are tender add meat and eat.
The pot was VERY full…as full as it could get. Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker – This is the model I have, and you've seen me use it dozens of times on our live cooking show. White ceramic dishware – I love white dishes because you can tell with a glance whether they've been cleaned. With five kids, this is a real thing. How Long Does it Take to Cook Cabbage Soup?