Asparagus pork roll. Asparagus Rolls with Pork is a very quick and simple dish, perfect as a starter as well as a side. They are flavoured in not-so-sweet teriyaki sauce to give a Japanese touch to the dish. You often encounter asparagus wrapped in prosciutto or bacon in Western dishes.
We want to have a healthy diet and it should be a mouth-washing dish so we try to make this simple and healthy appetizer. In a large skillet, bring water to a boil. Drain asparagus and immediately place in ice water; drain and pat dry. You can have Asparagus pork roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus pork roll
- It’s 100 gram of pork.
- It’s 3 of asparagus.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Soy sause.
- It’s of White wine or sake.
Fold meat over asparagus, starting with a long side, and secure with kitchen string. But the method of cooking is the exactly same. I rolled asparagus into this thin sliced beef that we use for "Shabu Shabu". If you don't have an access to Japanese supermarket to get this kind of beef, you can slice your own meat.
Asparagus pork roll step by step
- Peel the skin of the asparagus with a peeler, and then cut it into 3..
- Roll the pork around the asparagus very tightly. If one roll is not enough, roll two. Need to use super thin pork..
- Fry the pork roll with medium heat. No oil needed..
- Put on the lid and wait until the pork roll surface gets slightly burned. Then flip over the roll..
- Add salt, pepper and white wine (or sake). Take off the lid and fry with strong heat. Add a bit of soy sauce in the end..
Thinly sliced beef or pork will work for this recipe. Lunch Next Day: Asparagus Beef Roll Bento; Water bottle Directions. In a saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Asparagus pork roll Quick and easy way to enjoy the juicy taste of pork and fresh vegetables. Roll the pork around the asparagus very tightly.