Gluten free Popeye's Cajun fries.
You can cook Gluten free Popeye's Cajun fries using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Popeye's Cajun fries
- It’s 3-4 of non – starchy potatoes, cut into fries.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of all purpose gluten free flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Gluten free Popeye's Cajun fries instructions
- Keep the cut potato fries in water to prevent discoloration..
- Bring water with salt in a large bowl to a boil..
- Add the cut up fries and cook till half done. Do not overcook the fries..
- Drain the water and spread on a kitchen towel. Allow them cool and pat dry any excess moisture..
- Place the fries in a zip lock bag and freeze for at least an hour..
- Mix red chili powder, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne powder, onion powder, all purpose gluten free flour and olive oil..
- Add the fries and toss well until they're coated. Sprinkle few drops of water if necessary..
- Heat oil on high flame and fry until they're golden brown..
- Serve hot with ketchup..