Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!). I learned a few things while making this recipe, and the most important one is about the noodles. I used fresh yakisoba noodles because I wanted that fresh noodle texture. Rotisserie chicken makes it easy to get a main course on the table in a flash.
We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. This Chicken and Veggies Ramen Noodles Skillet is perfect for weeknight dinners. You can have Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!)
- It’s of Soft boiled eggs.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s of Noodles.
- It’s 10 oz of packaged Chinese noodles of your choice.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Broth.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- It’s 2 of thinly sliced green onions.
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Remaining egg marinade mixture.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 of green onion.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Chilli garlic sauce.
Delicious ramen noodles tossed with leftover chicken, carrots and snap peas make for an easy and quick dinner idea. Delicious ramen noodles tossed with leftover chicken, carrots and snap peas make for an easy and quick dinner idea. My daughter created this soup when she needed to use up some leftover pork. You can use more water for a thinner soup or less water for a noodle dish..
Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) step by step
- Boil eggs lightly for 7 minutes. Make sure water is just barely boiling. While boiling, mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, chilli garlic sauce, and water together. Remove eggs and place in an ice bath for three minutes. Place eggs in sauce mixture..
- Cook noods according to package. Run under cold water, drain, and toss in oil..
- Heat vegetable and sesame oil on medium high heat. Add all onions and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add garlic with some extra oil and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth. Remove eggs from marinade. Add the marinade to the broth. Bring to a simmer then add chicken breasts. Simmer chicken breasts for 15-20 mins until it reaches 165 degrees on the inside. Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Return to broth..
- Find a decently big soup bowl. Add noods. Add broth. Add egg. Top with green onions and sesame seeds. Add some more chilli garlic sauce if you are a spice queen. Enjoy!.
From the first time I made this chicken dish, I knew it was a winner—the bowl came back to the kitchen scraped clean. This one-dish wonder works every time in. Anytime you find yourself with leftover chicken, consider it a blessing. You can certainly go for a second round of last night's dinner, but the wonderful thing about this mild-mannered meat is that it's so easy to repurpose it into an entirely different meal. We modeled part of this Chicken Ramen Noodles recipe after our Oven-Fried Buttermilk Chicken, by starting it in a frying pan and finishing it in a hot oven.