Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup.. Thai Chicken Curry Without Coconut Milk Recipes. Thai Red Curry And Coconut Soup Recipes. Corn is still in season and this Spicy Thai Corn Curry Soup recipe with coconut milk is a perfect place to feature it.
Curried Coconut Corn Soup. by: Alexandra Stafford. Melt the butter in a soup pot over medium heat. If you're using whole cumin and coriander seeds, toast them in a dry skillet over medium heat till they darken and become fragrant, then grind in. You can have Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup. using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 5 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 can of vegetable stock.
- You need 16 oz of frozen sweet corn.
- You need 2 tsp of curry power.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thai curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh corriander.
Especially comforting during winter months, this curried sweet potato soup with coconut milk is aromatically spiced and delicately creamy. Sydney-based food writer, editor, photographer, and food stylist with a focus on Australian and Thai cuisine. The coconut milk soup broth is can't-stop-eating-it-delicious, made as spicy or as mild as you want. Loaded with noodles, shrimp/prawns and a variety of The flavour base of this Thai Coconut Soup is a "cheats" homemade curry paste made with garlic, ginger, lemongrass (fresh or paste), brown sugar.
Thai Curried Coconut Milk and Corn Soup. step by step
- In a small pot, heat the oil and add garlic, the white part of the spring onions and sliced red pepper..
- Cook on medium low heat until softened and golden, add thai curry paste and mix..
- Put coconut milk, stock, curry powder, rest of onions and most of the corn into a blender and blend..
- Now add the contents of the pan into the blender and blend until smooth..
- Return to the pan and simmer, taste and season, now add the rest of the sweetcorn and garnish with corriander..
Asian Noodle Soup with Thai Curry Paste, Noodles and Coconut Milk. Having traveled extensively for so many years; one of the things I miss most is food from different parts of the world. This FAST, FLAVORFUL & EASY soup has rich fragrant broth and can be made with w/ either shrimp, tofu or chicken! In addition to curries, you can make soups, cocktails, desserts, and more. Fresh and bright, with the pure flavors of sweet corn and lime juice, this creamy vegan soup is exactly what you want for a light meal on a late.