Roasted Baby Golden/Sweet Potatoes. Velvety smooth on the inside with a slightly crisp skin. The potatoes will be cut in half, tossed in the oil, salt, and pepper. They will then be spread out to a single layer in the sheet pan flesh side down, so that the skin of the potato is faced up.
This Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe makes such an easy and delicious side dish. It is five ingredients, takes about five minutes to make, and is so delicious. These baked baby potatoes are easy enough to make on a weeknight, but delicious enough to serve on a holiday table. You can cook Roasted Baby Golden/Sweet Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Baby Golden/Sweet Potatoes
- It’s 1 packages of Baby Gold Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of Sweet Potato or Yam.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
Learn how to cook great Baby gold potatoes. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Baby gold potatoes recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Baby gold potatoes recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Rinse and dry potatoes with a paper towel and transfer to a large bowl.
Roasted Baby Golden/Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash potatoes and yam.
- Chop baby potatoes into halves or quarters depending on size. Cut smaller to cook faster..
- Place chopped potatoes on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Cut off ends of the yam. Cut into thick slices. Then cube..
- Mix potatoes and yam.
- Place olive oil in small cup. Brush potatoes/yams with olive oil so they're all lightly covered.
- Cover with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. More garlic salt than the other two..
- Cook for 20 mins and then take them out and turn them around. Then put them back in for another 15 mins. They're ready when you can easily pierce them with a fork..
Add olive oil, seasoned salt, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Spread potatoes on a baking sheet. The potatoes are tossed in a flavorful spice mix and then finished to a crispy golden brown. The garlic aioli takes it over the top for an unconventional potato salad that'll be a hit at any party. —John Stiver, Bowen Island, British Columbia Super easy, delicious, nice presentation, and healthful–what more could you ask! I thought I'd give the recipe page a little update with a few more details, but the recipe is the same delicious one I first posted.