Quick Alfredo Dinner.
You can cook Quick Alfredo Dinner using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Alfredo Dinner
- Prepare 1 envelope of Knorr Broccoli Alfredo.
- It’s 1 can of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 large of cucumber.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 dash of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 4 slice of wheat bread.
Quick Alfredo Dinner instructions
- Follow the directions on the back. Generally ie. 2 cups of water, milk and pasta in a med. skillet..
- Bring to a boil, constantly stirring..
- Open can of mushrooms, and roughly cut them. Then throw them into the skillet..
- Reduce heat and cover. Next prepare salad.
- Chop cucumber, tomato,and onion and pour into a bowl..
- Use your desired amount of vinegar, salt, and oil. And a hint of cracked black pepper..
- Put salad aside. Take your slices and butter them. Adding your garlic and onion powder along with parsley. Bake at 350°F..
- Serve when everything is done. Enjoy.