One Pot Sausage Pasta. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! DeLallo pasta is also a lifesaver because we always have it in our pantry and everyone loves pasta nights! With this recipe, you don't have to boil the pasta first, it cooks right in the pot with all of the other ingredients.
This Creamy Sausage Pasta is a quick and easy one pot recipe. It makes a brilliant midweek dinner, where the pasta is cooked in a super tasty the sauce, all in a single pan. Heat olive oil in a large pot or skillet over medium heat. You can have One Pot Sausage Pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pot Sausage Pasta
- It’s 12 oz of Uncooked spaghetti noodles.
- You need 12 oz of Smoked sausage (andouille, chicken apple, or turkey all work well).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 of Zuccgini.
- Prepare 4 cup of Chicken broth (or water).
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt (or more to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
The great news is, quick and easy One-Pot Sausage Pasta places a checkmark in all of those boxes! Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. It's so easy it just about cooks itself. Now that's my kind of meal.
One Pot Sausage Pasta instructions
- Slice the sausage, clean the vegetables and slice the zucchini. Other vegetables will work for this as well (some ideas are mushrooms, onions, peppers, or tomatoes)..
- Throw everything in the pot except the cream and Parmesan..
- Bring to a boil as then simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir frequently and check noodles for doneness at about 7 minutes..
- Remove from heat once the noodles are done. Any extra liquid is fine as the pasta will dry out after sitting for a minute or two..
- Add the cream and Parmesan (you can add a couple tablespoons of olive oil instead of cream should you choose to). Stir well. Enjoy!.
HOW TO MAKE ONE POT CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE PASTA. The steps for this recipe are quick and easy. Saute your Hillshire Farm Smoked Turkey Sausage (or any brand will do) with some onion and garlic, then add a can of Rotel diced tomatoes, pasta, cream, chicken broth and seasons. How To Make One Pot Pasta. I am a huge pan of one pot recipes, meaning you cook the protein and the pasta in the same pot, and you don't need to drain any pasta water later.