Sweet Italian Sausage One Pot Pasta. How To Make One Pot Pasta. I am a huge pan of one pot recipes, meaning you cook the protein and the pasta in the same pot, and you don't need to drain any pasta water later. It makes life so much simpler and obviously doing dishes is a breeze with just one pot.
Common ingredients will give you a one-skillet penne pasta dinner that will become a family favorite. You can make this ahead of time. Just warm it in the oven and serve. You can cook Sweet Italian Sausage One Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Italian Sausage One Pot Pasta
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 12 oz of Uncooked pasta noodles.
- It’s 1 packages of Sweet italian sausage.
- It’s 2 tsp of (Or 3) olive oil.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes (drain most of the juice).
- Prepare 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground white pepper (black pepper is fine if you don't have white pepper).
- It’s 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1/3 packages of Chopped frozen onions (or 1/2 chopped onion).
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen broccoli or any other veg.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Using slotted spoon, transfer to bowl; cover and keep warm. Italian Sausage comes in a sweet (the same thing as mild) Italian variety, which is primarily flavored with fennel and garlic. Hot Italian sausage contains the same spices, but with a shake or two of chile pepper. Can Pasta Be Cooked in a Crock Pot?
Sweet Italian Sausage One Pot Pasta instructions
- In a pot, add chicken broth and heat on high. As the broth is heating, add all ingredients but the Parmesan and bring to a boil..
- Stirring frequently, cook approximately 8-10 minutes or until pasta is cooked through. Any excess liquid will dissipate after sitting for a couple minutes..
- Add Parmesan cheese and mix through. Enjoy!.
How to make One Pot Italian Sausage Pasta – Step by Step. Grab a large nonstick skillet and heat up a bit of olive oil over medium high heat. Cook your Italian Sausage until nicely browned, then add in some onions and garlic. Cook until onions are soft, and enjoy that heavenly aroma! It's filled with simple ingredients and big on flavor!