One Pot Wonder No Bean Chili. Great recipe for One Pot Wonder No Bean Chili. This chili has no beans but is still as good. It's so easy to make and def can be considered kid friendly.
Make it in the slow cooker where it can steep all day long. A frugal meal that hits the spot on a cold autumn or winter day! A big pot of chili is one of my favorite "go to" recipes that I like to make in the cold winter months. You can have One Pot Wonder No Bean Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Wonder No Bean Chili
- It’s 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 5 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 box of Hamburger helper chili macaroni.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 2 cup of Diced tomatoes (28 oz can).
- Prepare 2 can of Whole corn with green and red peppers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sliced pitted ripe olives.
A one-pot favorite, chili is the ideal option for weeknight dinners, or even a make-ahead lunch. And it's versatile—you can use any leftovers you may have to create burritos, salads, and more. Simply put, these no-bean chili recipes are so good, everyone will be asking for seconds. This White Bean Chicken Chili is a one-pot recipe that's packed with delicious veggies, shredded chicken and all the spices.
One Pot Wonder No Bean Chili step by step
- In a 4- quart dutch oven, cook beef, onion, and bell pepper over medium-high heat 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally,until beef is thoroughly cooked;Drain.
- Stir in hot water, sauce mix (from hamburger helper box), chili powder, garlic salt, and tomatoes. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in uncooked pasta (from hamburger helper) corn, and olives. Cover cook 10 minutes longer.
- Scoop into a dish, serve with bread and butter or tortilla chips and enjoy.
Make it creamy with either cream cheese or Greek yogurt, and you're on your way to the most flavorful white bean chili of your life. These simple One Pot Meals are your answer to quick and easy weeknight dinners! Everything cooks in one pot or pan for maximum flavor and minimum cleanup! These easy dinner recipes eliminate the need to figure out what sides to cook with your main dish, because each recipes provides your protein, vegetables, and grains in one dish! Here's our easy lentil chili recipe that you can make with just one pot and one blend.