One Pot Chicken Pasta. Then this is the dish for you! The pasta cooks in the pot with all the sauce and chicken, making it super flavorful! You guys… have you tried one pot pasta dishes before?
One-Pot Cheese Italian Pasta and Chicken is a rich and savory dish bursting with your favorite flavors! This simple recipe features a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce that is cooked right into the pasta in this amazing one-pot dish. Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. You can cook One Pot Chicken Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Chicken Pasta
- You need 4 cup of Chicken broth (or water is ok).
- You need 1 lb of To 1-1/2 lb chicken breast cubed (yes, raw!).
- You need 12 oz of Uncooked pasta noodles.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped onion (or 1/2 bag chopped frozen onions).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Frozen peas or any frozen veggie of your choosing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper (or less).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
It's so easy that it just about cooks itself. Now that's my kind of meal!!! While those little packets are probably great for camping, stocking a bomb shelter, or keeping in your emergency hurricane supplies, I think regular weeknights call for something better. This One Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is incredibly easy to make, so it's perfect for weeknight dinners.
One Pot Chicken Pasta step by step
- Add all ingredients but cheeses to pot. Turn to high and bring to a boil..
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring regularly, until noodles are cooked through. Allow to sit for a couple minutes if you have A LOT of excess liquid but a small amount is good as it gets absorbed when you add the cheeses..
- Add cheeses and mix well. Enjoy!.
- (Yes the chicken is raw on this recipe and as long as you cube it before putting it in the pot the chicken is well cooked by the time the noodles are cooked through. I'd say almost too well done!).
I have a few variations for you below (spicy, non-spicy, creamy, non-creamy) so be sure to read on! 🙂 Check out my One Pot Recipe archives for more one pot goodness! One-Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta is a carb lovers dream! All cooked in ONE POT with NO heavy cream and HALF the fat of regular creamy pastas!. Seared chicken strips are mixed through a super creamy chicken pasta, cooked in the one pot with white wine, garlic, mushrooms AND parmesan cheese! This is how to make a One Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta with al dente pasta and a silky creamy sauce.