One Pan Sausage & Potatoes (Quick & Easy). I know it's mostly been one pan chicken dinners (or fish) around these parts, so I thought I'd change it up a bit and add some sausage into the mix. Tons of veggies & sausage mixed with herbs and olive oil and then all tossed together on one foil or parchment-lined pan = ridiculously fast prep, insanely quick clean-up (like none really), and so much delicious flavor. Sausage Bake – One Pan Meal!
So I've made a sausage, veggie and gravy dinner super easy by making it all in one pan. This Sausage Bake is all made in ONE PAN. Delicious Italian-seasoned veggies and sausage all made in one pan. You can cook One Pan Sausage & Potatoes (Quick & Easy) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pan Sausage & Potatoes (Quick & Easy)
- It’s 1 packages of smoked sausage or cooked Italian sausages (I use Hillshire Farm smoked sausage).
- You need 5 medium of to 6 medium potatoes (I use russets).
- You need 1 small of or half of a large green bell pepper (U can use another color if u want).
- You need 1 small of to medium onion (to ur taste).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of of margerine (U can use butter but u will need to add about 3 tbs water so it steams).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley or minced fresh if u like (to ur taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp garlic powder (to ur taste).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt or seasoned meat tenderizer powder (to ur taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of coursely ground black pepper or whatever u have (to ur taste).
My toddler goes to preschool two times a week and when he comes home he's super chatty about what they did that day. The Best One Pot Sausage Recipes on Yummly Add the baby potatoes to the pot and season with salt and pepper. Combine ground sausage, onions, and garlic in a large pot or skillet with tall sides.
One Pan Sausage & Potatoes (Quick & Easy) step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° F! If using smoked sausage slice it & set aside! If using Italian sausages fry them in a skillet with a bit of oil until done, take out & let rest for about 10 minutes then slice.
- Peel & dice potatoes! Rinse in cold water & drain any excess water! Set aside.
- Dice peppers & onions! Set aside.
- Add peppers, onions, potatoes & sausage to a roaster pan or baking dish! U will need one with a lid or u can use aluminum foil… (this helps to steam the food, helps with the flavor & cooks it quicker).
- After adding sausage, potatoes, onions & peppers to pan add all remaining ingredients except margerine or butter & water! Using a large spoon or hands (I use my hands so I know its mixed) mix or stir all together, making sure to coat everything evenly with the seasoning.
- Lastly if u r using margerine drop by spoonfuls all over the top of the food, if using butter/water add water into the pan then drop butter by spoonfuls over the top of the food! Cover with lid or foil & bake! Check after 15 minutes to see if potatoes are cooked through & stir! Put back in oven & bake until done!.
- Serve as is by itself or with fruit veggies or salad on the side & maybe a roll, biscuit or garlic bread! Up to u!! I hope u all enjoy this!! :-).
Heat olive oil in a large pot or skillet over medium heat. One Pan Cheesy Sausage Pasta – get dinner on the table with these easy pasta recipe. I think it is safe to say that school is in session all over the place now. We started a couple weeks ago, but some kids are just getting back this week. One Pan Sausage and Potatoes is a simple and easy supper recipe made entirely in one pan.