Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal. Whether you prefer it spicy or sweet, sausage is a versatile family favorite with guaranteed flavor. Cook up classic and creative dishes, like stew, jambalaya, Spanish-style noodles and more with. Sausage making is an outcome of efficient butchery.
Sausage definition is – a highly seasoned minced meat (such as pork) usually stuffed in casings of prepared animal intestine; also : a link or patty of sausage. How to use sausage in a sentence. We are the UK's number one food brand. You can have Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 lb of Smoked sausage, sliced.
- You need 1 each of Green bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 each of Red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 small of Onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cup of Beef or chicken stock.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 cup of White rice, dry measure (not instant rice).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning blend.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. In pastas, soups, breakfasts, and dressings, pork sausage provides a spicy, rich flavor.. Sausage is a food usually made from ground meat with a skin around it. Typically, a sausage is formed in a casing traditionally made from intestine, but sometimes synthetic.
Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal instructions
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add peppers, onions, and sausage. Stir and cook about 5 minutes..
- Add spices and rice. Stir well and cook another 2 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, broth and water. Bring to a rapid boil..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Cover and let cook about 20 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed..
- Eat as is or top with cheese and sour cream..
Some sausages are cooked during processing and the casing may be removed after. Sausage making is a traditional food preservation technique. I think every Italian family makes this dish, with slight variations of course, within their own family traditions. While this is a fairly standard way of making sausage and peppers, my family uses olive oil rather than butter, uses little or no herbs (fresh basil is always nice here), red wine rather than white, and some crushed or diced canned tomatoes, or marinara sauce. A Gilbert's Craft Sausage is more than just chicken sausage.