One pot meal guest starring cabbage. Stir in half of the seasoning mix. This One Pot Meal is one of my families favorites for something that is so simple but so delicious. With Potatoes, Cabbage and Smoked Sausage or Polska Kielbasa you can't lose.
Stirring constantly to let thicken a bit. Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal. Nothing beats a fast one pot dinner for a busy weeknight meal. iluvCookiee. You can cook One pot meal guest starring cabbage using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pot meal guest starring cabbage
- Prepare 2 large of heads green cabbge.
- Prepare 2 1/2 quart of water.
- It’s 1 quart of beef broth you could substitute with chicken broth if you dont eat beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 lb of bulk sausage I used Odems Tennessee Pride.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of smoked sausage.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of ground chuck you can substitute with another ground meat.
- Prepare 1 large of onion sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of beef or meat trimmings.
- It’s 1 lb of package of angel hair cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water, cold.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
See great recipes for One pot meal guest starring cabbage too! This version of chili-mac includes spicy Mexican chorizo and roasted poblano peppers. Serve with sour cream or queso anejo. Lemon-Parmesan Chicken and Rice Bowl "A quick and delicious meal—the family will love it.
One pot meal guest starring cabbage step by step
- Mix cornstarch and half cup water set aside the cornstarch solution..
- Add all your meat into a pot add broth and water. Cover bring to a boil. Add garlic vinegar, and salt..
- Chop you cabbage . Add angel hair cabbage.
- Add chopped cabbage on top with sliced onions cover and boil..
- When all the meat is done trimmings either removed or chopped up small. And the cabbage is tender. Stir the cornstarch solution to loosen it up then add to the boiling cabbage. Stirring constantly to let thicken a bit. Let sit off heat covered for 10 minutes..
- Serve with rice or favorite noodles. Hope you enjoy!.
- I ate mine with a splash of red wine vinegar..
Add ground beef to large sauce pan (lid will be needed). Satisfy comfort food cravings with easy one-pot meals like warming soups and stews, comforting casseroles, and all kinds of mac and cheese from Food Network. To a large Dutch oven, add the olive oil, ground beef, onions, and cook over medium-high heat to brown the beef, crumbling it with a spatula as it cooks and stirring frequently to ensure even cooking. One Pot Ground Beef and Cabbage Skillet Price Breakdown. Try this delicious ground beef and cabbage skillet for an easy dinner that your family will love.