In One Pot Chicken Parmesan. Of course, you could always bread some chicken tenders and cook them before laying them on top of the pasta, but that defeats the whole "one pot" idea 😉 You can make this one pot chicken parmesan pasta in any large skillet or pot, but I always make it in my enameled dutch oven. Chicken with Creamy Parmesan Sauce Recipe. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium/high heat.
This one pot chicken parmesan is not only a quick and easy meal but a delicious one the whole family can enjoy. Feel free to add in some vegetables to bulk it up, I used my zero point homemade vegetable tomato sauce to keep points low. A food blog with hundreds of quick and easy dinner recipes. You can cook In One Pot Chicken Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of In One Pot Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 each of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 each of Shallot.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of can Diced Tomatos.
- You need 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 pinch of Hot Pepper Seeds.
- You need 2 cup of Dry Rotini or Penne Pasta.
Classics done right, incredible one pot recipes, Asian takeout at home and holiday feasting! If you don't have a skillet like that you can find one that I love down below the printable recipe card (affiliate link) or you can also use a good sized pot or dutch oven with a lid.; Melting your butter is your first step. Don't get me wrong, my family LOVES my Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe, so I was skeptical. No breading, no frying – sign me up!
In One Pot Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Mince garlic and chop up shallot, green pepper, and raw chicken..
- In large cooking pot add all ingredients, except pasta, and cook for roughly 40 to 45 minutes on a lower medium heat, stirring occasionally..
- Then add 2 cups uncooked pasta and cook an additional 10 minutes on medium heat, or until aldente..
And since we are cutting down on the carbs this month, this was a no-brainer! This chicken Parmesan pasta uses the one-pot pasta method to cook your noodles, chicken and sauce all in one skillet for a fast and easy dinner with minimal cleanup. Finish the dish under the broiler to achieve a delicious melted cheese crust. This recipe uses white meat ground chicken, onions, seasoning, flavorful marinara sauce, hearty pasta and melted cheese to create a one-pot meal that will be a quick family favorite. To top it off, I top my pasta with buttered toasted panko bread crumbs to replicate the texture of the crispy chicken in the original recipe.