One Pot Parmesan Garlic Pasta. Heat unsalted butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add in the chicken broth, milk, and fettuccine. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Your family will love the smooth, buttery garlic noodles! Serve it as a main dish or a tasty side. Serve this with a side of my Cheesy Homemade Garlic Bread! You can cook One Pot Parmesan Garlic Pasta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Parmesan Garlic Pasta
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 clove of garlic,minced.
- Prepare 1 can of 14oz chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk, or more as needed.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 8 oz of uncooked fettuccine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Add chicken broth, spaghetti and pepper; heat to boiling. This One Pan Garlic Parmesan pasta is a light enough recipe to serve as a main dish, or a delicious side dish to accompany your favorite meats. Stir in chicken broth, milk, butter and fettuccine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. This healthy pasta dish is brimming with the savory garlic flavor and creamy goodness of alfredo, but since it's done the SkinnyMs. way, it's a healthy meal that you can enjoy without guilt.
One Pot Parmesan Garlic Pasta instructions
- Heat olive oil in large skillet..
- Add garlic and cook over medium heat until fragrant; 1-2min. Stirring frequently..
- Stir in chicken broth, milk,butter and fettuccine..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer. Stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked. About 20min..
- Stir in parmesan..
- If mixture is too thick, add more milk to reach the desired consistency..
We've combined low fat milk with Parmesan cheese and chicken broth for a sauce that is light, yet still creamy and comforting. It's creamy, cheesy and packed with flavor. Weeknights are hectic in our household and this meal is constantly in our meal plan! Now, I normally make chicken pasta with garlic butter sauce but this version was so much easier and faster and only required one pot. Creamy Pasta is an easy no-fuss, no-muss, one-pot pasta entrée that the whole family will love.