Jaggery pancakes. An enticingly spicy-sweet pancake made of a quick-mix rice flour batter sweetened with jaggery and spiced up with green chilli paste. Serve these pancakes straight from the pan onto serving plates. Green chillies and jaggery give a new spicy sweet taste to this recipe.
Serve these Jaggery Pancakes straight from the pan onto serving plates. Jaggery Pancake recipe – How to make Jaggery Pancake. Take both flours and add , the cardamom powder and pinch of salt to it and add this jaggery water and mix it nicely. You can have Jaggery pancakes using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jaggery pancakes
- Prepare of medium pieces of jaggery.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of wheat flour.
Ingredients for Coconut Jaggery Pancakes Recipe. Add coconut, cinnamon powder and jaggery, immediately switch off heat and mix well. Jaggery Pancake is one of these lip smacking varieties of pancakes which will definitely leave your mouth watered. Melt butter in a medium baking dish.
Jaggery pancakes instructions
- Mix the Jaggery in hot water and after mixing well add flour.
- Whisk well should not left any lumps.batter should a thin layered thick mixture.
- Make a small nonstick pan hot but not too much otherwise it will burn the base.
- Now at very low flame grease oil and spread one big spoon for like a flat thin layered pancake or puda.
- Now cook it at low flame and sprinkle some oil drops on upper layer.when bubbles will show then flip the side.
- Turn the side after one minute and again cook for 1 minute until it looks golden and cooked.
- Batter consistency checking method=when first pancake start spread quickly when you pour on pan and suddenly after show bubbles it means batter is perfect.
- Enjoy so yumm healthy dessert.stay safe stay healthy.
In a medium bowl, mix flour, milk, eggs and salt. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Jaggery is a traditional non-centrifugal cane sugar consumed in some countries in Asia and the Americas. It is a concentrated product of cane juice and often date or palm sap. These pancakes are lightly sweet and not very sweet or sweet. for sweet pancakes you You can even use dates syrup or jaggery syrup.